If you're wondering why the title, it might not be worth much wondering. To keep things simple, I saw a rainbow on my way home from 3rd language. But then, as you might know me by now, I crave and enjoy deep meanings, and this apparently, might just be the tip of the iceberg.
Storm's End
You once told me of a pain
That which flowed through you
One with your blood, your soul
Never to be removed
You wandered through those days
When oceans descended from the heavens
Accompanied by flashes and roars
Seemingly with no end
You stood still in the gales
Robbing your warmth away
You said everywhere felt the same
Even with their Sun
He reached out his hand
The winds and water stopped
Trembling before their master
As he approached his creation
Relucatant at first, you took hold of his hand
The darkness ceased, bright warmth returned
In the sky a spectrum of joy
Seven colours chosen by the Master
It ended at last, with Him beside
Never to leave, never to forget
Like His beauty in the sky
His wonders know no end
Ambrose & Cyril
"Doesn't matter what happens, I stake my honour as the 7th Master Windbearer, I'm NEVER leaving him behind. In other words, MOVE! - Aneiroi Zephyr, Enlil VII
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment